This is a compiled list of Top 10 video editor software to download free for your android, iOS and PC.
If you are YouTubers or just someone who enjoys being in front of the camera teaching people and showing them some stuff online? If you are, then you will agree with me that putting all those videos on YouTube requires lots of tasks and energy. Yes, it can be real work if you don’t know your way around. All YouTube videos need some editing before uploading them online. But the real question is, with what? Well, in this post, we will be showing you the best YouTube video editing software you can download and use.
OPEN SHOT VIDEO EDITOR.
OpenShot Video Editor Software is one of the most popular video editing tools that you can install on your computer. This software is available for Linux, Windows, and Mac. It features a wide range of video, image, and video file formats.It also features a layer-based video editor that you can use to clip, resize, scale, trim, rotate, add effects to your video.
Features of OpenShot Video Editor
- Trim and Slice.
- Animation and Keyframes.
- Unlimited Tracks.
- Title Editor.
- 3D Animations.
- Slow motion and Time effects.
- Multi Language support.
- Simple UI.
- Audio waveforms.
- Cross Platform support.
This is also an amazing video editor software that comes with nice video editing tools. The software is available for Mac and you can also install it on iPad and iPhone. The link below is for iOS.
Features of iMovie
- Import and Edit videos captured in cinematic mode.
- Add, Adjust and Delete focus points.
- Modify depth of field effect.
- Import and Edit ProRes video.
- Add ProRAW images to your movies and trailers.
AVS VIDEO EDITOR
AVS Video Editor is a professional video editing software that is compatible with all formats and devices. The apps give you access to different photo conversion options.
Features of AVS Video Editor
- Import images, add your voice or favourite audio tracks.
- Insert captions, visual effects and transitions.
- Create personal and corporate slideshows easily.
- Transfer video from DV/HDV cameras, webcams or VHS cameras.
- Record media files from your PC screen.
- Give a new life to old VHS tapes.
- Edit and save video in all popular formats (MP4, DVD, AVI, MOV, VOB, WMV, MKV, WEBM, etc.)
- Process video in any resolution HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD, 4K Ultra HD and DCI 4K.
- Open, modify and save video using popular codeсs H.264, H.265 (reading only), MPEG-4, etc.
- Speed up HD video editing due to the integrated video cache technology.
- Use new automatic presets for powerful computers.
You may Also Like.
MOVAVI VIDEO EDITOR
Movavi Video Editor is an amazing tool that you can use to create home movies in a visual and fun way. The software does its job well with nice results and it’s compatible with the vast majority of formats.
Features of MOVAVI video editor
- Easy-to-understand user interface.
- Transitions with sound.
- Motion tracking and picture-in-picture tools.
- Chroma keying.
- Quick movie-creation tool.
- Lacks advanced trim modes and clip pre-trimming.
- Rendering on the slow side.
- Not compatible with Apple Silicon M1.
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the most popular video editing software for PC. It offers a fast UI that allows us to add great audiovisual designs. The little downside is that it’s not easy to use the tool. Yes, it requires tutorials.
Features of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Cross-platform functionality.
- Good for any type of video project.
- Easy to import video footage.
- Efficient editing tools.
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
This is the best tool to use if you want to create animated graphics in 3D, visual animations, and add special effects to your videos. The software is a bit complex when using it but it always brings out the best results with good quality.
Features of Adobe After Effects
- Easy removal of objects from video clips.
- Rotoscoping powered by AI.
- Powerful 3D design space.
- Media replacement in Motion Graphics templates.
Camtasia Studio is a popular screen recording software that you can use to make a YouTube tutorial showing your viewers how to fix something on their PC. After recording, the software also gives you options to edit your videos and make them perfect for YouTube and Vimeo.
Features of Camtasia Studio
- Mouse cursor smoothing.
- Editable keyboard shortcuts.
- Support for themes with logos or other images.
- Automatic audio leveling.
This is one of the most popular and powerful software that every YouTuber use. One of the exciting things about this software is that it gives users video editing features like a trimmer, filters, transition effects. The user interface is somehow confusing, but with time you’ll get used to it.
Features of HotFilm Express
- Intuitive interface with a fast learning curve.
- Motion tracking and animation tools.
- 4K exports, professional formats, no watermarks.
- Biggest free VFX toolkit on the market.
- Professional editing tools.
You may also like .
Lumen5 is a great video editing software for both social media marketers and YouTube content creators. The software can turn a blog post into social promos. You can also use to add audio effects and filters to your videos.
Features of Lumen5
- Video formats.
- Transform Text to Video.
- Media Library.
- Automated Workflow.
- Branding Options.
VIDEO SOFT DEV VIDEO EDITOR
This is a top-rated video editing software that is available for Windows PC. One thing many people enjoy about this software is that it offers plenty of video editing features like audio effects and many more. Many people use this tool in creating their YouTube video content.
Features of VideoSoft Dev Video Editor
- Stabilize shaky footage.
- Apply multi-color Chroma Key.
- Sync video effects to the beat.
- Work with audio waveform.
- Make use of video masking.
- Use motion tracking.
- Record real-time voiceovers.