Guide to fix Bricked Android:
For better comprehension of this article, it would be of great value that I start by explaining what a Bricked phone is, and when a phone is said to be bricked.
Now for an Android phone for be functional or rather for all phones to work, these major three components must be in concord.
The Hardware which is the physical component of the phone that you can touch,
The Software which is the program that is running on the phone giving you a user interface to communicate with the hardware,
Then the Kernel which is of utmost relevance to this article.
The kernel is the part of the android phone that allows your phones software to interact with the hardware. It contains all the necessary info for boot, and also your phones drivers. There’s a line in the kernel called “bootclasspath“, and if this isn’t what it should be for your device, you will get a hard brick, as this line tells your phone how to boot.
By now you must be asking yourself, which one is hard brick again.
To answer your question, There are two two types of brick A hard brick and a soft brick.
A hard Brick is when the phone doesn’t come on at all while a soft brick, is basically when your phone is stuck in a bootloop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
If your Android phone hard Bricks, I will advise you to take it back to the manufacturer or drop it and get a new Android phone.
But if it is a soft brick which means that it comes on but hangs at the Device logo, then this post is for you because what I will be sharing today is the latest working methods and easy Guide on how to fix and unbrick your bricked android phone.
GUIDE TO FIX AND UNBRICK A BRICKED ANDROID PHONE IN 2021
DISCLAIMER: This procedure will erase all your files stored in your Android phone so bravotecharena and her authors are hereby not responsible for any loss of data that might occur in your Android phone. For more clarification read this.
- A Computer.
- An Android Phone.
- A USB cable.
- SP FLASH TOOL.
- MTK Drive Auto Installer.
- Dr.fone – System Repair Software.
- Your Android Stock ROM.(Official ROM for your Android phone).
PROCEDURE TO FIX AND UNBRICK A BRICKED ANDROID PHONE
1. Download your Android Stock ROM
2. Download and Install MTK Driver Auto Installer
3. Download and Extract SP Flash Tool
4. Open the Extracted folder.
5. Navigate to flash_tool.exe and run as
When the SP Flash Tool has launched,
6. Click on Scatter Loading file.
7. Choose the scatter file inside the stock ROM
you downloaded and press open.
8. UnTick the preloader option.
9. Hit to download button.
10. Now connect your Android phone to the
computer. Make sure your phone is charged and powered off.
11. Press the volume keys repeatedly until the SP Flash Tool recognise your Android
12. When the computer recognises your phone, the flashing will start automatically.
13. A green button will signify that the flashing process has finished.
14. Now close SP Flash Tool on your computer
and disconnect your Android phone.
15. Boot your Android phone now and if you
followed the steps correctly you will have your phone back to shape.
Note that after flashing a new ROM that it takes time to boot so don’t feel disappointed because it will still take time to boot.
HOW TO FIX SOFT BRICKED ANDROID PHONE WITH DR. FONE SYSTEM RECOVERY.
If you’re still finding it difficult on how to fix boot loop, even after trying the given Guide to Fix bricked android above, the next option you have is the one-click fix to Android Bootloop which involves using the Dr.Fone – System Repair software.
This is designed to repair any data corruptions on your device and restores your firmware to its usual working condition.
1. Download and Install Dr. Fone – System repair software.
2. Launch the Software
3. Select System Repair option.
4. Connect your Android phone to the computer.
5. Input your correct Phone information
6. Boot your Android phone to Recovery mode.
7. Click next to start the downloading process.
Make sure your computer stays connected to the internet, and your device stays connected to your computer throughout the entire process.
Once the stock ROM has downloaded, it will be automatically installed on your Android phone, removing the boot loop android error.
If you encounter any issues during the process of fixing your Bricked Android phone, don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the comment section below.
Also make sure you share this write up with your friends.