Features Of PES 2020 Iso PPSSPP
- The game is completely offline
- English commentary
- Game Language is set to English at Default
- Game updated from PES 2019 Iso
- HD Graphics Gameplay, new kits, new formations + transfers
- Player star rating available and real player data
- Team Rader, Score Display, Champions League Updated
- New UEFA League UI, World Cup, International Friendlings, Exhibition Match, New Balls.
- Team Kits Updated to 2020 Season, Updated Team Logos like Juventus, Smooth Gameplay,
- Become a Legend available.
- Realistic Atmosphere, Real-Time Commentary, Player celebrations, Real player emotions,
- Portrays players attitudes – Ronaldo FreeKick Posture, Messi Balancing, e.t.c.
- Take advantage of the new seasonal matches, La Liga, Bundesliga, Barclays Premier League, League 1, Brazilian League, Indonesia League, and cup
Things to download before you proceed
- Android 4.1+
- 1GB+ RAM and 2GB+ free storage
- PPSSPP Gold Pro Emulator – Download here.
- ZArchiver – Download here.
Things to Know about PES 2020
- Game Size: 670.6MB
- Save Data: 241.5MB
- Updated: May 3, 2019
- In-app purchases: Null
- Rating: 4/5
- Price: Free
How To Install PES 2020 ISO PPSSPP Game
Take a look at the clip below for a comprehensive guide on How to Download, Extract and Install PPSSPP Games.
- Be sure you follow all my steps carefully without skipping any line.
- Again you have download ZArchiver and PPSSPP Gold Pro from the link above
- Make sure you download PES 20 ISO game + Save Data from the links above.
- Now, install ZArchiver app and use it to extract
- Extract PPSSPP Gold.zip and install the app inside.
- Next is to extract PES 20 Save Data to your SD Card (don’t extract it into any folder).
- Now, extract PES 20 PPSSPP to SD Card > PSP > Game folder.
- We are almost done. Now open the PPSSPP Gold Emulator app and locate the PES 2020
- Game (SD card > PSP > Game).
- Tap the PES 2020 icon and Enjoy!